OK, here he is in all his (grotesque) glory!!
=D
I *told* you the lady at the pumpkin patch said this one had "character" and he so totally does!!
Also, attempting to carve through his thick, tough hide made my plans for an upper body workout today completely unneeded!!
Happy weekend, everyone!! And an early Happy Halloween to you all!!!!
~Cynthia
=D
I *told* you the lady at the pumpkin patch said this one had "character" and he so totally does!!
Also, attempting to carve through his thick, tough hide made my plans for an upper body workout today completely unneeded!!
Happy weekend, everyone!! And an early Happy Halloween to you all!!!!
~Cynthia

6 comments:
My kids are green with envy over your pumpkin! They want to find a "bumpy" one next year!
Oh Cynthia !!!
I have never seen a pumpkin that looks like that ... ... ever LOL!!!
Those bumps make it look extra spooky and scary!!
Have a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
That pumpkin does have lots of warts.LOL.xxx
Tee hee!! I showed my Sister your pumpkin on Saturday night .. .. she said she wants one like that next year!!
Love Jules xx
too cool--and a little creepy, cynthia! he's one of a kind!
He's wonderful, warts and all!
Post a Comment