...you know...like white on white on white??
In person, this card is really cool. I added a bit of glitter pen to the centers of the snowflakes. And I dotted the I in Christmas with it too.
Alas. The Internet has conspired against me on this photo. I'm not sure you can see anything at all of my lovely card. So just squint your eyes and pretend! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Penny Black (Crystalline set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
ETC: Spica (Glitter Pen)
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Craft on!!!
~Cynthia
In person, this card is really cool. I added a bit of glitter pen to the centers of the snowflakes. And I dotted the I in Christmas with it too.
Alas. The Internet has conspired against me on this photo. I'm not sure you can see anything at all of my lovely card. So just squint your eyes and pretend! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Penny Black (Crystalline set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
ETC: Spica (Glitter Pen)
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Craft on!!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Are you near Anderson? My MIL lives there.
Camping on Edisto must be beautiful!
I can see that little bit of sparkle on these snowflakes. So serene and peaceful. I love snow. Well a little bit anyway. Not feet of it!
this would be a great card for doing multiples, like 25 at a time! very pretty, cynthia!
Post a Comment