I couldn't think of a snappy title for this one. ;-)
Based on a card by....you guess it...Susan Raihala, this is my first Christmas card of the season. Woo hooo!!
I stamped a branch several times, right off the edge of the card. I stamped the ornaments on a sheet of white cardstock, cut them out, adhered them to the branches and covered them with Glossy Accents. Then I stamped the sentiment.
Done and done.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank and white cardstock)
Stamps: Michael's Dollar Stamps (ornaments); Heartfelt Creations (Holly Berry Set--branch); Penny Black (Winter Whites and Greens set--sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Forest Moss)
ETC: Glossy Accents
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful weekend!
~Cynthia
Based on a card by....you guess it...Susan Raihala, this is my first Christmas card of the season. Woo hooo!!
I stamped a branch several times, right off the edge of the card. I stamped the ornaments on a sheet of white cardstock, cut them out, adhered them to the branches and covered them with Glossy Accents. Then I stamped the sentiment.
Done and done.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank and white cardstock)
Stamps: Michael's Dollar Stamps (ornaments); Heartfelt Creations (Holly Berry Set--branch); Penny Black (Winter Whites and Greens set--sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Forest Moss)
ETC: Glossy Accents
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful weekend!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
i really like those branches--such a great xmas card, cynthia! love the glossy accents, too!
Hi Cynthia
Here at last!!!! Hurrah!!!
Lots of lovely creations to look at .. .. you have been very busy.
Loving your first Christmas card very much.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog .. .. they are very much appreciated.
Love Jules xx
I love the branches stamped from the edge and holding these pretty ornaments! Isn't it a good feeling to be started on those Christmas cards?
Post a Comment