Friday, October 14, 2011

Last Halloween Card

Last Halloween Card by HikerCynthia
Last Halloween Card, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I don't often do layered cards, but I thought it would be fun to do one for Halloween.

I tried to find papers that had the same colors and then did a lot of distressing (with inks and a paper distresser) .

First layer is printed tissue paper, which I think is 7Gypsies, but the package has no name on it. Then some BoBunny paper, a bit of black cardstock, and the top layer is a Tim Holtz sticker which I left on the backer paper to give it some dimension.

I inked the edges of the cardblank and the BoBunny paper, as well as the tissue paper. I used Vellum Tape to adhere the tissue paper and it worked really well.

I stamped the sentiment in the corner and called it a day!


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); 7Gypsies (printed tissue paper); BoBunny (et cetera Collection); Bazzill (black cardstock); Tim Holtz Ideology (Salvage Stickers)
Stamp: Clear Art Stamps (Halloween Fun set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Scotch Vellum Tape; Glue Glider Pro; Making Memories Paper Distresser


I can't believe it's Friday! Where did this week go?? Thankfully I've gotten most of my To Do List done. Just one more pesky item and then I've got a free weekend!! YAY!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!! =D

~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love this scrappy card, cynthia! happy weekend!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

You can't believe it is Friday .. .. I can't believe it is October!!!

Loving your layered card very much. Really interesting papers!! Love them!

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx