This card makes me smile.
Five little pumpkins.
A strip of white.
A happy little wish.
That's all. =D
To make the pumpkins, I dragged Rusty Hinge Distress Ink across a piece of cardstock, then spritzed it with water to create a mottled look. When that was dry, I stamped the pumpkins, cut them out and created shadows on the bottom by rubbing the ink pad lightly on each pumpkin. Then I used a Sharpie maker for the stems.
I used repositional tape to hold scrap paper down while I dragged a white chalk ink pad across the cardblank to create the white stripe.
Then I stamped the Halloween sentiment.
Easy...as pie! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Recollections (white cardstock)
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (Pumpkin/Autumn Vines set); Stampabilities (Halloween stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge); VersaMagic (Cloud White)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; Sharpie (green marker)
Yesterday was such a dreary day. I stayed in my craft studio all day working in my art journal. Diane Marra at the Adore HIM Creations blog posted a link to a Dyan Revealey video on art journaling. I became an instant follower! And fan!! =D And I was so inspired I fixed a page in my art journal I was unhappy with and finished a new page! I'll try to get some good pictures and post them later this week. (Here's the link to Dyan's page: Dyan)
Thanks for having a look-see today! Craft on!!
~Cynthia
Five little pumpkins.
A strip of white.
A happy little wish.
That's all. =D
To make the pumpkins, I dragged Rusty Hinge Distress Ink across a piece of cardstock, then spritzed it with water to create a mottled look. When that was dry, I stamped the pumpkins, cut them out and created shadows on the bottom by rubbing the ink pad lightly on each pumpkin. Then I used a Sharpie maker for the stems.
I used repositional tape to hold scrap paper down while I dragged a white chalk ink pad across the cardblank to create the white stripe.
Then I stamped the Halloween sentiment.
Easy...as pie! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Recollections (white cardstock)
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (Pumpkin/Autumn Vines set); Stampabilities (Halloween stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge); VersaMagic (Cloud White)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; Sharpie (green marker)
Yesterday was such a dreary day. I stayed in my craft studio all day working in my art journal. Diane Marra at the Adore HIM Creations blog posted a link to a Dyan Revealey video on art journaling. I became an instant follower! And fan!! =D And I was so inspired I fixed a page in my art journal I was unhappy with and finished a new page! I'll try to get some good pictures and post them later this week. (Here's the link to Dyan's page: Dyan)
Thanks for having a look-see today! Craft on!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
you are awesome with the inking techniques--love how you did the pumpkins and that white stripe! off to check out dyan:)
Isn't a spray bottle of water amazing! Those pumpkins are great!
That technique makes awesome pumpkins! What a cute card! Now I have the kids finger play, Five little pumpkins sitting on the fence, going through my head. LOL, I'll probably be saying that in my head all night. And that's all I know of the song.
Post a Comment