I hope you can see this one! It's quite possibly my most favorite Halloween card ever.
And I do mean ever.
Seriously.
Check it:
I ran the front of a white card blank through a spider web embossing folder.
Then I stamped the spider up in the corner. And miraculously and I do mean MIRACULOUSLY there was room at the bottom for my sentiment.
The design forms an awesome little visual triangle--although it's totally an obtuse angle! ;-)
Quick and easy.
Sweet!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamp (Halloween Fun set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot and Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin Up (Textured Impressions--Spider Web embossing folder)
I still need to make one more Halloween card--I've been playing in my art journal this week and haven't gotten the last card finished! Better get on that! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in!
~Cynthia
And I do mean ever.
Seriously.
Check it:
I ran the front of a white card blank through a spider web embossing folder.
Then I stamped the spider up in the corner. And miraculously and I do mean MIRACULOUSLY there was room at the bottom for my sentiment.
The design forms an awesome little visual triangle--although it's totally an obtuse angle! ;-)
Quick and easy.
Sweet!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamp (Halloween Fun set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot and Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin Up (Textured Impressions--Spider Web embossing folder)
I still need to make one more Halloween card--I've been playing in my art journal this week and haven't gotten the last card finished! Better get on that! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
that spider web is awesome, cynthia! this is a fav of mine,too:)
You did a great job on this card! I love easy cards!
Post a Comment