OK, I'm not too sure about this card. It might go to my youngest niece, who doesn't really care how the card looks, as long as she just gets one! ;-)
I was just goofing off with the stamps from the Clear Art Stamps set--Halloween Fun. It has a ton of cute images, sentiments and odd little things like what looks to be the Wicked Witch of the West's shoe. Or something.
I love the little bats and the expression on the cat's face is hilarious. So I just started stamping randomly, added the spider web because I could, and then stamped the sentiment.
The cat was kind of hanging in midair, so I used a watercolor pencil to give him a bit of a shadow. Maybe that's why he's screaming. Heh heh heh.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamps (Halloween Fun set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge)
ETC: The Artists Loft (watercolor pencil)
Thanks for stopping by today! I've got almost all of my Halloween cards done. Yay!
Have a great weekend!
~Cynthia
I was just goofing off with the stamps from the Clear Art Stamps set--Halloween Fun. It has a ton of cute images, sentiments and odd little things like what looks to be the Wicked Witch of the West's shoe. Or something.
I love the little bats and the expression on the cat's face is hilarious. So I just started stamping randomly, added the spider web because I could, and then stamped the sentiment.
The cat was kind of hanging in midair, so I used a watercolor pencil to give him a bit of a shadow. Maybe that's why he's screaming. Heh heh heh.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamps (Halloween Fun set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge)
ETC: The Artists Loft (watercolor pencil)
Thanks for stopping by today! I've got almost all of my Halloween cards done. Yay!
Have a great weekend!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
adorable cute, cynthia! i had to smile about your niece and the card-too cute:)
I had a class yesterday and we were laughing about our "levitating" cats. I think they're very scary and perfect for Halloween!
Post a Comment