Thursday, July 28, 2011


Well. Let's see if Mr. Blogger is going to play nice today, shall we?? ;-)

Here's yet another Jules' snippet inspired cards.

I used bits of leftover paper, one happy balloon stamp, and lots of distressing.

I think it would be cool to stamp the recipient's name or the date above the horizontal piece when I'm ready to send it out.



Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank and cardblank remnant); BoBunny (Gabrielle collection)
Stamp: Hero Arts (Birthday Messages set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Antique Linen)
ETC: Sakura glitter pen; Making Memories distresser; Glue Glider Pro



And that's it for me today! Have a wonderfully creative day!! =D

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

You are making some gorgeous snippet makes.

Are you not feeling brave enough to link them up?

I think the snippet gang would love to come and see your fabulous creations.

I think you are right. It would be nice to stamp the recipients name on this too.

Love the card on the previous post too. Very inspiring.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

ok, i agree with jules--link up, girl! people will love your cards!

this snippet is very sweet-loving the balloon:)