As I typed the title, I realized it sounded a bit like I was marooned on a desert island or something.
Day 13...Water running low. No boats in sight. Beginning to suffer from dehydration and heat exhaustion...
But no. It's merely Day 13 of my December Daily!
My apologies for any confusion.
I used two different types of page inserts: the regular 8x8 (right side of page) and then the cool 4x6 pages (left side) which have ATC-type sections too. I added the 4x6 hither and fither so they're not on every page.
The flash cards are from Pretty Little Studio. They make the cutest stuff!
The journal card is from the kit made by My Mind's Eye, which is where all the paper in my Dec Daily came from.
I tried to leave plenty of space for journaling and pictures and whatnots. This past year I used one whole spread for each day; this year I did one page for each day. But the 4x6 pages are moveable, so any place I need more room I can slip in a 4x6.
I had a busy weekend and I'm still trying to recover. Jules has inspired me to use up my "snips" instead of cutting up new pieces of paper. I think I'll make a few Thinking of You cards using just snips. Thanks, Jules! :-)
~Cynthia
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Day 13...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks great, cynthia:) i really like the addition of the 4 x 6 pages--it gives you more options!
Post a Comment