Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Snippets!

This week has been crazy busy and I just now got some time to sit down and blog my latest snippet creation.

It's been quite fun, rifling through my leftover bits and pieces and making a card with whatever my hands find. This card started with a die cut piece of beachy shell paper that I was going to use for another project. I didn't really like the color, so I threw it into the Snippet File. When I pulled it out, I decided to suck it up and make something with it.

You know, I actually found some paper that matched the colors of the shells!

I think the final product isn't all that bad.

It's kind of beachy...and manly...and clean and simple.


PS: Mr. Blogger is being quite evil today so I'm done messing with this. I wanted to sign off nicely after I listed the supplies, but Mr. Blogger will not let me do anything. Humph.

PPS: Thanks to Jules for the Snippet Inspiration. =D

~Cynthia






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the bracket with the shells & the colors do work so well!

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable! its a new fav for me, cynthia-love it!