Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pssst! It's JULY!

Pssst!  It's JULY! by HikerCynthia
Pssst! It's JULY!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Can you believe it?? It's JULY already! And you know what that means, right???

Time to get going on the album for December Daily!

Of the many lessons I learned putting together my first Dec Daily album in 2010, the most important was.....

START WORKING ON THE ALBUM SOONER.

So I promised...nay, vowed...nay, DEMANDED of myself that myself needed to get this done in July so that come November 27 (the first Sunday in Advent) I would be READY TO GO.

Therefore....this is the current mess on my craft table.

Bits and pieces.

Santas, snowflakes, and sleighs.

Reds, greens, silvers.

Coordinating papers. (Another lesson from this past year.)

Oddly (sadly?? Dunno.) I feel like those design team members who say, "I'm working on something, but I can't show you yet!" Because you won't see the finished product until November.

Maybe by then you will have forgotten the mess on my desk.

Heh.



Happy Christmas in July!!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my goodness--is it time for that already?! wtg--i admire you...and your dec daily will be so much nicer than the one i throw together:)