
OK, here's hoping this works! :-)
Instead of taking my latest card outside to photograph it, I decided to scan it on my printer instead.
It doesn't look as "live" as it usually does.
Hmmm.
Anyway. Just an experiment!
I needed a card for a friend I've kind of lost touch with since my last move. And then Jules on the Always With a Heart blog has been posting these gorgeous cards made with her leftovers, or snippets as she calls them, and I've gotten inspired to use up some of my snippets too!
So yesterday, I went through my snippets and actually found some really nice pieces and made several cards!
This one is pretty simple.
OK, the cardblank isn't technically a snippet...aaaand the stamped image isn't actually a snippet either.
Oh dear. Hmmm. Well, it's the SPIRIT of the challenge that counts, right??? ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny (Gabrielle collection); Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamp: Studio G (bird stamp)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; Sakura (glitter pen--I traced the bird with it.)
So let me know what you think of the new picture style. Can you see it OK?
~Cynthia
2 comments:
i think your pic looks brighter this way, cynthia! cute snippet card:) enjoy the weekend!
Hi Cynthia
My card blanks are not always snippets .. .. I don't have snippets that are big enough for that.
Your card is lovely and I can see it clearly (and your lovely snippets).
I think quite a few people choose to scan their creations and others like to stand them up for a "natural" look .. .. it just depends how much light you have really I suppose.
I love your snippet make and thank you for joining in. I hope that you will link your card to last Sunday's Mr Linky so that other people can come and look too.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment