Well...
I'm not sure I like this card. The more I stare at it, the less I like it.
I CASE'd it from a card I had saved on Splitcoast Stampers some time ago. I changed everything, except the layout.
I like hers better.
(You can check out all her wonderful cards on Splitcoast Stampers under LynniePoo or on her blog, My Stamping Addiction, here on Blogspot.)
So, after pondering this card for a bit, I made another one. I'll post that tomorrow.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank for card and smallest square); Fancy Pants (Like Father Like Son collection--Little Tyke, both sides)
Stamp: Inkdadinkado (Wheat stamp #97205); Stampendous (Everything Happy set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky)
ETC: Wavy acrylic block, Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for stopping by today! For those in the Southeast...stay cool!! ;-)
~Cynthia
Monday, July 11, 2011
Birthday Blues...and a few Greens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well, stop staring at it, cynthia, cuz its awesome! but, i am interested in seeing the 2nd card:)
Tee hee .. .. Lynn's comment made me laugh!!
Have you stopped staring ?!?!?! LOL!!
How can you not like something that uses such gorgeous papers and colours?
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment