Thursday, April 11, 2013

Two Inches!

Two Inches! by HikerCynthia
Two Inches!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I took a BUNCH of pictures back in February when we had our "Big" snow fall. We got over two inches, which, for around here, is a Great Big Deal. ;-)

The snow flakes were huge, gigantic! The top photo is looking straight up at the sky. All those dark spots are snowflakes!

The second shot is of a fish figurine thing sitting on a rock. All covered in snow.

I'm pretty sure I got the layout from Shimelle...although it's been a while and I can't remember which one I have blatantly copied.

Heh. Heh.



Anyway. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you find the time to get crafty!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome pictures! Looks good on this HOT day! Hope you miss the worst of the storms. Is the pollen bad there? It's so thick here that the air is full of it! Looks like yellow fog!

Carolyn said...

You don't copy- you honor the design by incorporating it into your work!