Here's another scrap page based on a sketch from over at Shimelle's blog. I'm pretty sure it was this one....but...um...I really can't remember now. Oops.
ANYWAY.
;-)
The photos and journaling are about these two sweet Bluebirds that moved in and then proceeded to frighten everything else away. The male Bluebird likes to chase squirrels up trees.
I kid you not.
He's the self-appointed Security Officer of the backyard! =D
Have a great week! Thanks for the visit!!
~Cynthia
ANYWAY.
;-)
The photos and journaling are about these two sweet Bluebirds that moved in and then proceeded to frighten everything else away. The male Bluebird likes to chase squirrels up trees.
I kid you not.
He's the self-appointed Security Officer of the backyard! =D
Have a great week! Thanks for the visit!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
We need that bluebird in our yard! The squirrels are such a nuisance and the bluebirds are so much prettier! This is such a lovely page!
haha! blue jays are a bit bully-ish:)
Post a Comment