I've been on a scrapbook roll! :-)
Most of these photos have been hanging around my desk for several...ahem...years. *gasp* And I'm just now getting around to scrapping them and placing them in an album.
This one was taken at a river near my house--actually it's called a creek. For most of its journey to the ocean it really is small enough to qualify as a creek, but at this point it falls over a man-made dam which provided hydro-electric power for a textile mill years ago. And it's river sized here.
The bridge is old and falling apart, but very very cool. I caught this photo on a sunny day when the creek wasn't flowing quickly--and I was able to get a great reflection of the trees.
I used up a lot of bits and pieces of various papers on this one too! =D
Thanks for dropping by!
~Cynthia
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Lawson's Fork
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Cynthia
A fantastic photograph on this scrap page. Love the colours reflected in the water.
Hope you have a good day.
Love Jules xx
How pretty! I'll bet it's full of pollen about now!
Post a Comment