Monday, April 15, 2013

I Made This!!

I Made This!! by HikerCynthia
I Made This!!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

OK, here's the other side of my two-page spread on the wooden box I made to hold ink pens.

In the bottom photo you can see that I made the box to hold two of those gridded pen holders. I made the depth of the box slightly shorter than the pens so the holders would stick out and not slide back into the box, while also allowing the pens to rest against the back of the box.

And then I scrapped the process to death! Heh heh!! =D

The background paper is from the same collection as the left side page is--My Mind's Eye. All the rest of the stuff is from Simple Stories.

Lovin' that ruler washi tape too! So perfect!! ;-)


Happy Monday!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

you made those pen holder?! fabulous job, cynthia! i spent a fortune on my marker holder---love the page, too!

Jules said...

Oh Wow Cynthia .. .. a fabby second scrap page showing us your finished project .. .. but how amazing is the project.

I think you did a brilliant job as well as having lots of fun in the process.

You must be well chuffed with your finished pen holder.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

The marker holder is amazing! Great job on the pages. You definitely want to save that memory!