Yes, totally late on this one. I'm still trying to catch up here! ;-)
I saw the idea...somewhere...and thought it was just so beautiful. I'm pretty sure it was on Less is More.....
Ooooo! Found it! It was this gorgeous card (third one down) by the LIM Queen herself, Chrissie!!!
Since I've got a full To Do List today, I'm just going to drop this off with no supply list.
Yes, I'm totally going with that excuse. ;-)
Thanks for visiting!
~Cynthia
I saw the idea...somewhere...and thought it was just so beautiful. I'm pretty sure it was on Less is More.....
Ooooo! Found it! It was this gorgeous card (third one down) by the LIM Queen herself, Chrissie!!!
Since I've got a full To Do List today, I'm just going to drop this off with no supply list.
Yes, I'm totally going with that excuse. ;-)
Thanks for visiting!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Glad you shared this, Cynthia! It's so pretty! Love that frame and the sweet bouquet!
i took some blog time off and you got busy:) this is adorable!
Post a Comment