I actually took this photo several years ago, and I also scrapped all the photos I took on that trip. But my Mom sent me a link about making your photos look old. As in distressing the actual photo, not altering how you *take* the photo. So I reprinted this picture and distressed it.
I folded it, sanded it, inked it, poked holes in it.
It was kind of cathartic actually, in an odd way.
But it didn't look like the pictures on the blog.
Now it just looks like I dragged it along an asphalt highway for a few miles.
*sigh*
So I just scrapped it.
=)
I used up some new stuff and some old stuff and had a bit of fun with Distress Inks. Most of the papers are American Crafts. The embellishments are from several sources including Teresa Collins.
And there you have it. ;-)
Have a wonderful Monday!!
~Cynthia
Monday, April 22, 2013
All Locked Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it's an adorable page, cynthia! awesome pic,--i'd never think to take a pic of a lock, but, it's awesome!
This is an interesting picture and I love the simplicity of the page to highlight the photo! Just enough distressing.
Hi Cynthia
I think it is a great finished look.
You are just like my youngest Son. He finds brilliant things to take photographs of that simply pass me by!!
Hope you have a good day.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment