Two variations of the same card today. I got the inspiration from this card by MeeMee which was posted on the Addicted to CAS challenge blog.
I began with kraft card blanks and stamped snowflakes in Frost White. Love that color!
Then I die cut the trees from sparkly paper.
For the snow drifts, I roughly tore white cardstock so there would be bends in the paper to give some texture. Finally I stamped the sentiment.
These came together super quick. I think they would be great for assembly-line-style construction.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); unknown source (sparkly paper)
Stamps: KaiserCraft (Christmas sentiment set); Penny Black (Winter Greens and Whites)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Color Box (Frost White)
ETC: Impression Obsession (DIE031-N Christmas tree); Glue Glider Pro
So the Christmas makes continue around here! I've got another 3 days or so to get them finished. How about you? Are you ready?? ;-)
~Cynthia
I began with kraft card blanks and stamped snowflakes in Frost White. Love that color!
Then I die cut the trees from sparkly paper.
For the snow drifts, I roughly tore white cardstock so there would be bends in the paper to give some texture. Finally I stamped the sentiment.
These came together super quick. I think they would be great for assembly-line-style construction.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); unknown source (sparkly paper)
Stamps: KaiserCraft (Christmas sentiment set); Penny Black (Winter Greens and Whites)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Color Box (Frost White)
ETC: Impression Obsession (DIE031-N Christmas tree); Glue Glider Pro
So the Christmas makes continue around here! I've got another 3 days or so to get them finished. How about you? Are you ready?? ;-)
~Cynthia

4 comments:
Wow! I've gotta CASE this! I love snowflakes on Kraft and that silvery tree is gorgeous with it!
Hi Cynthia
Am I ready?
Am I heck as like. I am lots of turkeys short at the moment. LOL!!!
Love your gorgeous snow and tree cards. I have a thing about kraft card!
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
I have been away from your blog too long- so many amazing Christmas cards there! These white trees took my breath away!
love the kraft and white, cynthia! too cute!
Post a Comment