This is my final lost turkey.
On Saturday, I realized I was three turkeys short for my Thanksgiving cards. So I quickly made the cards. Wouldn't want anyone to go turkey-less for the Big Day, right??? =D
As I did for the other lost turkeys, I used a layout I had used earlier this month as inspiration.
Love this Polaroid look from Meghan's blog!
I die cut the square, die cut the leaf, and adhered everything! Stamp the sentiment and call it a day!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft card blank); Cosmo Cricket (I think); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamp: Stampabilities (T'day)
Ink: Tim Holtz (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Nestabilities (Classic Square Large); Cuttlebug (Leaves die cut)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! I am so SO grateful for each of you. For all your comments and helpful tips and for all your visits to my little corner of the blog world--I AM SO THANKFUL!!!!!!!
~Cynthia
On Saturday, I realized I was three turkeys short for my Thanksgiving cards. So I quickly made the cards. Wouldn't want anyone to go turkey-less for the Big Day, right??? =D
As I did for the other lost turkeys, I used a layout I had used earlier this month as inspiration.
Love this Polaroid look from Meghan's blog!
I die cut the square, die cut the leaf, and adhered everything! Stamp the sentiment and call it a day!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft card blank); Cosmo Cricket (I think); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamp: Stampabilities (T'day)
Ink: Tim Holtz (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Nestabilities (Classic Square Large); Cuttlebug (Leaves die cut)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! I am so SO grateful for each of you. For all your comments and helpful tips and for all your visits to my little corner of the blog world--I AM SO THANKFUL!!!!!!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving my blond!!
Loves and Hugs.
Another fantastic Polaroid, Cynthia! Hope it was a great day for you!
A lovely final lost turkey LOL!!
I'm looking forward to the Christmas card makes now!
Hope your thanksgiving was good!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment