Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Make Marathon!

Christmas Make Marathon! by HikerCynthia
Christmas Make Marathon!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I realized with a start this morning that this Saturday is DECEMBER FIRST! And I was so proud of myself for getting all my Thanksgiving cards done and mailed! Now I've got to do it all over again! ;-)

You know I love it, right?

And so begins my Christmas Make Marathon....

Today's card is super simple and quite elegant looking.

Punch three squares, cut six short strips, punch three ribbons, adhere three gems, stamp one sentiment.

Done.

I couldn't decide on the color for the sentiment, but in the end, I think the black looks quite sharp.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); Bazzill (red cardstock)
Stamp: Penny Black (A Bright Tomorrow)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Martha Stewart (bow punch); Marvy (1-inch square punch); KaiserCraft (bling); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue Pen



So the number one most-asked question floating around the blog-o-sphere this morning is....Are you finished making your Christmas cards?? =D



~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love these little presents with their tiny bows! And the sentiment is perfect in black! I have a lot of cards made, but when I looked through them yesterday I realized that only half of them have something on the inside. Now I've got to scramble to finish them. I think my New Year's resolution should be to do the inside of my Christmas cards when I do the outside.

Jules said...

Tee hee .. .. nowhere near finished Cynthia.

Loads and loads to get done for other people let alone myself!!

I love the little presents on your card here. Great look.

We still have road chaos here. Hubby set off for work and has turned round to come home all before 7.00am.

We will see how the day goes!

Love Jules xx