Friday, November 16, 2012

CASEing Another CASology Card

I have found the cards linked up to the CASology challenges a veritable font of creativity, ripe for the copying.

Take this card for example. Cute. Awesome. Easy to make. You should totally go visit Meghan on her Little Pink Bike blog and see all her very cool creations.

And here is my take.

Die cut two Nestabilities squares, one inside the other, leaving a longer piece of cardstock on the bottom to resemble a Polaroid photo.

Adhere sparkly paper on the back.

Punch trees. Glitter them up. Adhere trees. Pop up front tree.

Stamp sentiment.

Adhere to card blank.

You're done!

I love Meghan's idea of a Polaroid-type card. SO cute!!! =D



Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); unknown sparkly paper (need to buy more as I'm using it up rather quickly!!)
Stamp: KaiserCraft (Christmas set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Aged Mahogany)
ETC: Punch Bunch (tree); Nestabilities (Classic Squares Large); Gelly Roll (Clear Star gel pen); EK Success (3D Dots); Glue Glider Pro


I think I'm almost done with my Thanksgiving cards. Finally!! Maybe I'll get them done this weekend....oh dear. They really *do* need to be mailed this weekend. Oops! Better get in the craft room and create stuff!!! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the rustic look of this card! And the Polaroid idea is fantastic! Kind of like your scrapbook pictures.

Carolyn Dube said...

You had me with all the mentions of glitter. Sadly, my computer is hiding your card from me- I'll stop back tomorrow to see if I've been good enough for the computer to let me see it!