So when I got ready to mail off my Thanksgiving cards on Saturday, I realized I was three turkeys short! Oh no! So I quickly headed to the craft room and got creating!
This card was kind of inspired by several of the cards I've made in the past few weeks. The combination produced a card that is fun to make and super quick!
I ran a piece of white cardstock through an embossing folder, die cut the leaf and stamped a sentiment.
The white leaf--kind of a shadow thing going on there--was die cut from the card I'll post tomorrow.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); snippet (pretty sure it was some Cosmo Cricket paper)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy T'day)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Forest Branches embossing folder; Leaves die cut); Glue Glider Pro
So did you get all your Thanksgiving cards mailed out?? Now I've got to get back to making Christmas cards! =D
~Cynthia
This card was kind of inspired by several of the cards I've made in the past few weeks. The combination produced a card that is fun to make and super quick!
I ran a piece of white cardstock through an embossing folder, die cut the leaf and stamped a sentiment.
The white leaf--kind of a shadow thing going on there--was die cut from the card I'll post tomorrow.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); snippet (pretty sure it was some Cosmo Cricket paper)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy T'day)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Forest Branches embossing folder; Leaves die cut); Glue Glider Pro
So did you get all your Thanksgiving cards mailed out?? Now I've got to get back to making Christmas cards! =D
~Cynthia

6 comments:
How elegant, Cynthia! I love the addition of the white leaf behind the colored one. Very creative and lovely!
Great last minute creation :-)
Sally
Hi Cynthia
Three turkeys short!!! LOL!!!
Well this is great. Love the embossing.
Love Jules xx
3 turkeys shorts--too funny:) great embossing, cynthia! have a great thanksgiving!
What a great card! Those 3 will be very happy to get this one! Necessity is the mother of invention or something like that...
I love this... love the way you 'partially' embossed the card. You blow me away.
Loves.
Post a Comment