So...a funny thing happened on the way to this blog post....
I had seen this card roaming the internet and decided to (AS USUAL) shamelessly copy it. I actually took a picture of it with my phone so I could refer to it while in the craft room.
Good thing I did.
You know I always give credit where credit is due. So. Um. I forgot who made the card.
Oops.
I desperately pulled the photo up on my phone in an attempt to remember who made it or where I had seen it. And would ya believe it?? The creator's NAME is her watermark!
And--WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT--I actually have her on my blog list over there >>>>
So thanks to Kim at Joyful Creations for another inspirational card!! ;-)
My version was easy peasy! Die cut a cool tree. Adhere sparkly paper behind the "negative" image. Stamp a cool sentiment on a little banner. Adhere everything. Amen.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Bazzill (red cardstock); Neenah (solar white cardstock); unknown sparkly paper
Stamp: Artful Legacy (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries)
ETC: Dee's Distinctively (Christmas Tree No. 2 die cut); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue; EK Success (3D Dots)
Thanks so much for visiting today!!
~Cynthia
I had seen this card roaming the internet and decided to (AS USUAL) shamelessly copy it. I actually took a picture of it with my phone so I could refer to it while in the craft room.
Good thing I did.
You know I always give credit where credit is due. So. Um. I forgot who made the card.
Oops.
I desperately pulled the photo up on my phone in an attempt to remember who made it or where I had seen it. And would ya believe it?? The creator's NAME is her watermark!
And--WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT--I actually have her on my blog list over there >>>>
So thanks to Kim at Joyful Creations for another inspirational card!! ;-)
My version was easy peasy! Die cut a cool tree. Adhere sparkly paper behind the "negative" image. Stamp a cool sentiment on a little banner. Adhere everything. Amen.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Bazzill (red cardstock); Neenah (solar white cardstock); unknown sparkly paper
Stamp: Artful Legacy (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries)
ETC: Dee's Distinctively (Christmas Tree No. 2 die cut); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue; EK Success (3D Dots)
Thanks so much for visiting today!!
~Cynthia

5 comments:
I adore the simplicity of your card Cynthia! x
Simple but stunning design - thanks for passing it on :o)
So classic and elegant! Great crisp colors too!
WOW! I loved the card with the die cut tree, but I think I love this one even more!
This is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment