Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LIM Week 92: PINK

LIM Week 92:  PINK by HikerCynthia
LIM Week 92: PINK, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I saw that Less Is More's challenge this week is to use the color (or colour) PINK! So I decided to use PINK to CASE one of Susan Raihala's cards I saw on her blog several weeks ago.

See, this is how I roll. I see a card. I like the card. It takes me like FOUR WEEKS to get around to actually MAKING the card.

*sigh*

But here it is.

In all its lovely PINK simplicity.

=D

Directions:
1. Stamp circle.
2. Die cut circle.
3. Stamp present.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday.
5. Stamp the present and the Happy Birthday like sixteen more times because they are super tiny stamps and almost impossible to line up correctly in that tiny punched circle and almost cuss because it probably would have been waaay the heck easier to use that StampaMaJig thing that just sits in the drawer for such occasions and in the end attach the circle crooked and just call it a day and wish you had a few bits of Halloween candy left over to make yourself feel a smidge better.
6. Post the card on your blog.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamps: Hero Arts (Birthday Messages; birthday present); Gina K (The Giving Tree--circle)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Marvy-Uchida (circle punch); Sakura (Gelly Roll--Clear Star pen)


Go on over to Less Is More and see all the lovely (and non-crooked) PINK creations! Then play along with us!! =D

~Cynthia

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Four weeks is good .. .. I have had some ideas in my head for four years !!!! LOL!!!

Love the simplicity of this one but sometimes they are the hardest to do.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

Super CAS card!

Chrissie said...

I agree that Susan's work is inspirational!
This is lovely...with rectangles my tendency is to offset focal points, but it looks just fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't count high enough to know all the good ideas I plan to CASE! You're doing good!