Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CASology #18: ORANGE

CASology #18: ORANGE by HikerCynthia
CASology #18: ORANGE, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I think I'm FINALLY beginning to catch up here. I'm only a day behind with challenges this week! ;-)

This card is for the CASology challenge--Cue Card: ORANGE.

I hope Rusty Hinge is good enough to be considered ORANGE. ;-)

This card is a riff off of another one of Susan Raihala's cards. Super simple design--love that. And easy to mass produce too!

I stamped the leaf, stamped it off on scratch paper, then stamped it on the card blank to make the leaves fade into the background.

Then I die cut the rectangles from orange and white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on the white piece.

I adhered them together and used pop dots on the larger piece to attach it to the card blank.

Easy! =D


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Bazzill (orange cardstock); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamps: Hero Arts (Real Leaves); Stampabilities (Happy Thanksgiving)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Nestabilities (Large Labels); EK Success (3D Dots); Glue Glider Pro



I'm off to get a few more cards done today. Be crafty, my friends! =D


~Cynthia

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the bold frame and the soft leaves in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

My name is Wynneth said...

A really classical elegant card, very nice.
hugs
wynneth
x

Rosemary said...

a lovely CAS design... i love the way the leaves just "float" around the card! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Bonnie said...

This is perfect for a Thanksgiving card, which I need to get busy with. I may be CASEing this!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet Thanksgiving card, very classy.

Jean said...

A lovely CAS Thanksgiving card.