That's right, my blogging buddies, I have defeated that evil Mr. Blogger! I went the LONG way 'round and am now blogging through Blogger and not Flickr.I. Win. (She typed with an evil cackle...)
OK, for literally the SIXTH time, I shall now commence my little blog post!
This card RIGHT UP THERE came about because the little beach image was just sitting on my desk, a rejected attempt. I used the second try on a card I posted earlier.
I thought...if I just color it a bit with some watercolor pencils, the image just might be OK for a card.
So I did.
I also added a bit of Distress Ink to the edges and distressed a bit of ribbon with the same ink. Then I layered it on a brown piece of cardstock, corner punched with Tonic's Ticket/Tag Punch. (Love that so much!) I offset the image so that I could add a sentiment later on the right side.
The white layer is glossy cardstock stamped with a background stamp using Archival Ink.
And all that is layered on a kraft cardblank.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (kraft and brown cardstock); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); unknown/stash (glossy paper)
Stamps: Stacy Stamps (beach image); Glitz Designs (Distressed set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain); Archival Ink (Coffee)
ETC: Tonic (Ticket/Tag Punch); The Ribbon Boutique (Ribbon); Glue Glider Pro; Artists' Loft (watercolor pencils)
Now...if I can only get this thing to post, we'll be good to GO!! ;-)
~Cynthia
1 comment:
glad blogger straightened up:) love the corners on this card and your inked ribbon:) happy weekend!
Post a Comment