I think I'm going to change the name of this blog to..."My Take On...". Every time I try to CASE someone's creation, it always turns out nothing like what they did or what I imagined mine would look like.
*sigh*
This card is a great example.
See, Susan Raihala (Late Blossom on the Simplicity blog) made this really cool card a few days ago. Her style is totally Clean And Simple.
So I thought I would CASE it, you know, because her style is all clean and SIMPLE.
And this is what I came up with. I like it, right? But it really doesn't resemble her card. Hence the, "My Take On...Susan's Card."
=D
I used: four stamps, two inks and one bling. That's about as simple as I can get. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Circle Graphs set); Hot Off the Press (Stamped Stitches set); Stampendous (Everything Happy set for sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: From my stash (clear bling, in center of circle)
Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you have a creative day!
~Cynthia
Monday, June 6, 2011
Have a Wavy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awesome card, cynthia! i think your doing the casing exactly right--it comes out differently cuz your own style takes hold:)
Hi Cynthia
You have used some lovely stamps on this card .. .. great finished look!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment