This page is a redo of a redo of a redo of a page I didn't like. I posted the original earlier, then painted over it all. Then painted over all of it again.
Finally, I was done dealing with it and ended up with this flower garden, which I kind of like actually.
I still don't like the background though.
The flower are from the Circle Graphs set from Inkadinkado and I just free-handed the stems and leaves.
After I took this picture, I found this quote and added it:
There is not one blade of grass, there is no color in this world that is not intended to make us rejoice. (John Calvin)
I thought it was just a little bit ironic that the color of my background does NOT make me rejoice! ;-)
***
Sorry that I haven't been around here this week. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to create much. I *have* been smashing stuff into my faux smash book though. Five minutes of creating and I have a little snapshot of my day. It doesn't involve a lot of thinking, just a glue stick.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! =D
~Cynthia
Friday, June 24, 2011
Flowers make everything prettier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i actually like your background, cynthia! glad your enjoying the smash book-its a great way to document a day! happy weekend!
Post a Comment