Here's my Father's Day creation. I'm kinda proud of myself that it's DONE already!! ;-)
I began with a kraft cardblank. The next layer is from a K&Co ephemera pack--a bit of corrugated cardboard that I cut down to size.
On that is a piece of paper from a 6x6 block I've had for years. I am totally hoarding it! I LOVE the colors--everything is blue and kraft.
Next up is DAD die cut from kraft cardstock. Finally I added a blue button tied with some twine.
Inside I stamped Happy Father's Day in Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (kraft cardstock); Deja Views (Butcher Block: Sky & Sage Block); K&Co (Handmade Ephemera Pack)
Stamp: Paper Inspirations (Father's Day stamp)
Ink: Tim Holtz (Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Alphabet set: Harmony); Foof-a-la (Summer button package); Darice (twine)
Hope you all have a great weekend! I've got a quiet Saturday planned, so maybe I'll make it into the craft studio later! ;-)
~Cynthia
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm a bit jealous that your card is done--i haven't thought about mine yet:) very handsome dad card, cynthia!
Hi Cynthia
Well I have done loads of cards for other people to give away .. .. but still need to make one for my youngest son to give his Dad.
Your card is lovely. I am sure your Dad will love his.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment