I needed to make a kinda manly Christmas card for my nephew, so I used the same tree die cuts I used for the tone-on-tone card I posted previously. I just used a dark green paper and skipped the cute bird. ;-)
I did add a little gold star on the top. I hope that's not cutesy! Teenage boys are so hard to make cards for, right??
I used some polka dotted Bazzill cardstock, die cutting both dies out of the same paper. I added Christmas Red Stickles here and there and punched the star out of glitter paper.
Done.
I very happily dropped off the last batch of Christmas cards at the Post Office this morning. YAY!! How about you--are all your cards mailed?
~Cynthia
I did add a little gold star on the top. I hope that's not cutesy! Teenage boys are so hard to make cards for, right??
I used some polka dotted Bazzill cardstock, die cutting both dies out of the same paper. I added Christmas Red Stickles here and there and punched the star out of glitter paper.
Done.
I very happily dropped off the last batch of Christmas cards at the Post Office this morning. YAY!! How about you--are all your cards mailed?
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Great "manly" card :-) well done for getting all the cards posted, mine are sent, bags are packed & I'm ready for off!
Seasons greetings.
Sally
Perfect for a young (or older) man! Mine are in the mail or hopefully delivered. I'm still in the Christmas card making groove though. I just can't stop myself!
this is a great nephew card, cynthia! i just mailed my cards today--yikes!
Post a Comment