Happy Monday to ya! I can still say that even though I'm coming in under the wire tonight! ;-)
Here's one of my Christmas cards. I got the inspiration for it from Loll--she makes the prettiest cards!
It was kind of like working on one of Tim Holtz's tags...I didn't have any of the supplies Loll used so I had to improvise. Just like Tim's Tags! LOL!
Here's my MacGyver-ed card:
The weather here has been dreary for days, so I haven't been able to take photos of my December Daily album yet. But I *have* managed to keep current with it! Maybe the sun will come out this week for a bit!
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia
Here's one of my Christmas cards. I got the inspiration for it from Loll--she makes the prettiest cards!
It was kind of like working on one of Tim Holtz's tags...I didn't have any of the supplies Loll used so I had to improvise. Just like Tim's Tags! LOL!
Here's my MacGyver-ed card:
I used a Memory Box die cut for the trees (brown Bazzill cardstock.) Then I dusted on some snow (Picket Fence Distress Paint) and a bit of sparkle (Gelly Roll glitter pen) and I stamped then fussy cut the bird (Impression Obsession--I think.) I'm pretty sure that's a KaiserCraft sentiment stamp along with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I made several of these, assembly line style. Each time I adhered the bird (using PopDots) to a different branch and moved the sentiment up and down a bit.
The weather here has been dreary for days, so I haven't been able to take photos of my December Daily album yet. But I *have* managed to keep current with it! Maybe the sun will come out this week for a bit!
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia
2 comments:
This is so pretty, Cynthia! I love the "dusted" trees and the little bird! And the font on that sentiment is so pretty, flourished but not fussy! This is a great layout to play with and make each one a little different!
this design is great for mass production, and cute to boot! have a great week, cynthia!
Post a Comment