The other day I saw this bit of fluff on the floor. At first I thought it was a down feather from my comforter. When I picked it up I saw it was one of those floating, fuzzy seed things.
Naturally I photographed it.
Because I always pick junk up off the floor and take pictures of it.
Like, don't you??
So I did a super close up shot of it and got this.
Thanks for dropping by today!
~Cynthia
Naturally I photographed it.
Because I always pick junk up off the floor and take pictures of it.
Like, don't you??
So I did a super close up shot of it and got this.
If you look closely, those tiny tentacles have fuzzy BARBS on them! Who knew!!
I got the idea and layout from Lexi Bridges over on her Two Peas in a Bucket gallery.
The little Chic Tags stamp up there from on the right corner says, "Nerd Alert."
Heh.
Supplies used in random order cuz I really can't remember what I used anymore:
Bazzill (black and cream cardstock); Chic Tags (stamp and journaling tag); vellum; Tim Holtz (tissue tape); Mister Huey's (sparkly mist stuff)
Thanks for dropping by today!
~Cynthia
2 comments:
barbs? who knew--fun page! love the nerd stamp! happy weekend!
Who woulda thought that those fuzzies would be so pretty! You are amazing, Cynthia!
Post a Comment