Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A little autumn color for you

I'm totally getting this one posted under the wire tonight!  I don't know where my day goes anymore!  ;-)  I get out of bed with such good intentions--and a long To Do List too.  HA!

Here's my make for the day.  I took the photo back in November when the trees were in full color on my local hiking trail.


I used a bit of We R Memory Keepers paper, a piece of Simple Stories paper and a tag from Chick Tags.  The super cute feathers are from Studio Calico.  Then I added a few enamel dots and some splats of Dylusions spray ink, plus a BasicGrey brad.

And that's it for me tonight...or probably morning by the time I hit Publish!  ;-)


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the view and the splotches!

farmhouse-story said...

love this splattered background!