Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's a Baby!

No, not MY baby!  HAHA.  NO.  :O

My friends had a baby in November, and bad friend that I am, I didn't know!  Gratefully, they sent an adorable photo of the little guy as their Christmas card.

Naturally, I had to whip up a baby card for them.  And here it is:


Sorry for the odd texture of the card base--it's really just the glorious morning sun on a regular piece of Bazzill.  ;-)

I used an old Hero Arts baby stamp set with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  I wanted the lovely blue to be a bit lighter, less intense, so I stamped off the image each time.  The yellow enamel dots are from Freckled Fawn.  The sentiment is from Studio G and I used a Marvy 1-inch square punch to make the banner tails, which I popped up on 3D Dots from EK Success.  I also dusted the edges of the panel and the banner with more Faded Jeans before adhering.

Super simple!  And quick.  Yes, I need the quick part!  =D

 Better get this in the mail before the letter carrier gets here!  Have a crafty day!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Simple but perfect! Love that textured card stock and the banner! The colored dots add just the right extra color and texture!