Here's the last of my Christmas cards...I think. ;-)
I shamelesslycopied borrowed the idea from Loll over at Stamping With Loll. She makes some seriously gorgeous clean-and-simple cards. I saw this one in her Splitcoast Stampers' gallery and loved it.
I kept it really super simple and streamlined. I die cut the branch (Impression Obsession)and dotted it with Christmas Red Stickles. Then I used an old Cuttlebug die cut for the ornament. I used glossy gold cardstock for those. Then I die cut the frame using a Nestablitities set. And then the sentiment is a cute one from a set by Penny Black called Crystalline. That set has seen LOTS of use!
And that's it for me tonight. It's late and I'm starving!! I made those awesome Peanut Butter Blossoms--you know the cookies with the Hershey's Kisses smooshed into them? THEM. I may have eaten quite a few! ;-) So I guess I had better make a nutritious dinner then, right?? Or is it that Christmas calories don't count?? I can never remember what I'm supposed to do......
~Cynthia ;-)
I shamelessly
I kept it really super simple and streamlined. I die cut the branch (Impression Obsession)and dotted it with Christmas Red Stickles. Then I used an old Cuttlebug die cut for the ornament. I used glossy gold cardstock for those. Then I die cut the frame using a Nestablitities set. And then the sentiment is a cute one from a set by Penny Black called Crystalline. That set has seen LOTS of use!
And that's it for me tonight. It's late and I'm starving!! I made those awesome Peanut Butter Blossoms--you know the cookies with the Hershey's Kisses smooshed into them? THEM. I may have eaten quite a few! ;-) So I guess I had better make a nutritious dinner then, right?? Or is it that Christmas calories don't count?? I can never remember what I'm supposed to do......
~Cynthia ;-)

3 comments:
have a merry christmas, cynthia!!
LOL, I hope Christmas calories don't count, but my pants are telling me that's an Old Wives' Tale! I remember Loll's card and I think yours is just as lovely! That's a pretty branch and ornament!
Hi Cynthia
Apart from the baby card I see you have been on a "tree theme" whilst I have been busy tying wedding ribbons!
Pleased you have been keeping busy!! LOL!!!
Have a really lovely Christmas and a very happy 2014 Cynthia!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment