Yeah, so you've been warned if ya don't like snakes! ;-)
I thought you might be tired of seeing owl pictures, so I scrapped some snake photos today! =D
Don't worry. This one is non-venomous and thanks to my phone's super zooming capabilities, I wasn't really in any danger from getting a snake bite. Plus, this snake (a Red-bellied Water Snake) is very docile unless messed with. He was pretty accommodating while I once again acted like paparazzi and snapped tons of photos!
I used some old Cosmo Cricket paper and some brand new (to me!) tire track washi tape.
The "hello" flair is handmade by me! ;-)
I.
Love.
Flair.
Have a wonderful weekend!! And all youse guys up the East Coast take care! ;-)
~Cynthia
Friday, June 7, 2013
Warning! Snake on a page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very brave! I give snakes a big wide berth, they are one of my pet hates if they are out in the open,
Love the page despite the subject matter tho'
Sally
Eeek! A snake! Not my favorite of God's creatures! A few years ago, when I was visiting my Dad who then lived on a VT lake, I was chilling with my chair in the water and examining a pretty, blue darning needle that had lit on my toe. I felt something brush my legs and thought it was probably some vegetation. It was a SNAKE! Ugh! I still get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it! (It was a non poisonous snake and he was just taking the quickest route to land. I just happened to be in the way.)
Be safe with the storms. We had 4 7/10 " of rain last Friday. It's raining now.
nope, i don't do snakes, but i do love the page:) we have lizards running around in my garage, in my flower pots and window boxes. they look like snakes with legs and they are fast. creeps me out!
Post a Comment