OK, all I've got to say is....this page really does look so SO much better in real life!! Maybe I'll try and photograph it tomorrow when the sun's up and you'll see the true colors--with no shadows!
And with that mini rant out of the way, on to the page!
I saw this page by Sam Wright over on the BoBunny blog and absolutely loved the idea of using a faux postcard. Scroll down a bit on the BoBunny blog post to see it.
I used a bunch of different stamps and even a (dreaded!) rub-on, which I managed to apply with NO mistakes! Yay, me!! ;-)
I added some brand new washi tape and another handmade flair button--currently I have obsessions with both!! =D
The photos, which are hard to see, are yet more shots of my brave little Five-lined Skink. He was peaking his head out and once again posed so quietly for me that I had to take more photos of him!
The main paper is from BasicGray and the die cut flower is from Memory Box, with a few bits from Kaiser Craft too.
Have a great weekend!!
~Cynthia
And with that mini rant out of the way, on to the page!
I saw this page by Sam Wright over on the BoBunny blog and absolutely loved the idea of using a faux postcard. Scroll down a bit on the BoBunny blog post to see it.
I used a bunch of different stamps and even a (dreaded!) rub-on, which I managed to apply with NO mistakes! Yay, me!! ;-)
I added some brand new washi tape and another handmade flair button--currently I have obsessions with both!! =D
The photos, which are hard to see, are yet more shots of my brave little Five-lined Skink. He was peaking his head out and once again posed so quietly for me that I had to take more photos of him!
The main paper is from BasicGray and the die cut flower is from Memory Box, with a few bits from Kaiser Craft too.
Have a great weekend!!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
I love that postcard and the Wash tape and the button! Cool page!
Post a Comment