Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More Wildlife

More Wildlife by HikerCynthia
More Wildlife, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
For today's scrap page, I have unashamedly copied this page by Ann-Marie Morris over on the BasicGrey blog.

Unashamedly because her page just ROCKS.

I absolutely love the layout, but since most of my photos are 4x6 and not 6x4, as she uses, I had to move things around a bit.

The main paper is from Kaiser Craft. The "A" side is this weird explosion of birds and leaves. I never bothered to check out the back side until recently....and loved it! It's got a cool graph paper thing with fun polka dots going on.

Then I kinda threw in a bunch of other company's stuff, some washi tape and another handmade flair button. And called 'er DONE! =D




Thanks so much for visiting today!!


~Cynthia

PS:  Forgot to add this....I kinda like the geotag fad going on right now, but didn't really have anything geotag-ish.  Then I remembered I have a rain drop punch from EK Success.  Just punch a small circle for the tag part and you've got an instant geotag!!  Sweet!!  I added one to the top right banner/arrow.  Cool, eh?  ;-)

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

geo tag thingy--very cool:) have a great day, cynthia!

Bonnie said...

Love that graph like paper with the polka dots! Such a pretty, soothing color that shows the birds off perfectly! I must be more out of it than I thought. I haven't heard of Geo Tags before today!