It's June first and you know what that means!! Tim's Tag Time!!!
So Sir Tim has challenged us in a (for me!) very challenging way this month.
We have to color stuff.
With Distress Markers and water brushes and watercolor paper stuff.
I do not color.
But it's a challenge, right??
So I took on Sir Tim's challenge and here's my tag.
I stamped the sweet Carolina Wren and the daffodils in Archival Ink.
Then, because I was too scared to do any coloring, I made the background part with Distress Stain, Ink and Paint.
Then, because in order to complete the tag you actually have to COLOR the tag...I sucked it up and colored my image.
I will say I held my breath a lot.
And might have contemplated taking up drinking...in excess.
But no.
I persevered and colored my image!!!!
For having zero coloring talent, I'm giving myself a Not So Bad grade. ;-)
At least you can tell it's a bird with flowers.
Right?
Hello??
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Cynthia ;-)
So Sir Tim has challenged us in a (for me!) very challenging way this month.
We have to color stuff.
With Distress Markers and water brushes and watercolor paper stuff.
I do not color.
But it's a challenge, right??
So I took on Sir Tim's challenge and here's my tag.
I stamped the sweet Carolina Wren and the daffodils in Archival Ink.
Then, because I was too scared to do any coloring, I made the background part with Distress Stain, Ink and Paint.
Then, because in order to complete the tag you actually have to COLOR the tag...I sucked it up and colored my image.
I will say I held my breath a lot.
And might have contemplated taking up drinking...in excess.
But no.
I persevered and colored my image!!!!
For having zero coloring talent, I'm giving myself a Not So Bad grade. ;-)
At least you can tell it's a bird with flowers.
Right?
Hello??
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Cynthia ;-)

15 comments:
Hey, it works for me! That is a lovely "springtime" stamp and the colouring looks good too.
Good to see that the dragonfly is resurrected again this month so at least I have the stamp if not the distress paints therefore I shall have a play tomorrow to see what I can create for this months tag :-)
Enjoy the rest of the w/e
Sally
lovely take on the tag
i'd say fab coloring, cynthia! this tag has so much depth--love it!
This is so pretty! I love birds and this tag really caught my eye. Great job!
Gorgeous tag! And, a big HELLO from the buckeye state...NW Ohio here!:-)
You did a fabulous job coloring. I especially like the colors in the background.
Oh Cynthia .. .. you are being very hard on yourself!! This is so beautiful!!
I think you should colour more!!
A gorgeous finished tag!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
Oh, Cynthia, you CAN color!!!!! This is such a beautiful image and you've put just enough color in it to be gorgeous! There were 2 baby Carolina Wrens on our deck a little bit ago. They were so cute hopping around and investigating things. They finally flew off behind the parent.
This is so sweet and lovely, like it a lot. Have a nice day.
Lovely take. I like this cute bird stamp. Where is it from?
@Jane...the Carolina Wren stamp is from La Blanche.
Your tag is amazing! You should really color more often!
Love the stamp, a great take on Tim's tag!
For someone who "doesn't colour", you did a fab job of colouring! Nice work :)
I totally agree with the rest - your coloring is awesome! It's such a pretty tag!
Just stopping by to thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! ♥
Post a Comment