Over on the Pretty Paper; True Stories blog, Shimelle has challenged us with a Starting Point scrapbook page.
She gave a few dimensions for paper layers and then we are to take it from there!
This page is actually one of several I'm working on involving photos I took of a Barred Owl on the patio. He came in for a visit, politely posed for many (MANY!) photos and then flew away. They're very common around here, but I've never had one sit on the patio furniture before!! =D
I thought this particular photo went well with Shimelle's challenge. I just moved my paper layers over a bit because he was looking down.
Thanks for checking this out! I'll be posting the other pages of the Owl Visit all this week! ;-)
~Cynthia
Monday, June 3, 2013
Starting Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, my! What a blessing to have this guy come for a visit! And pose for photos too! And I was excited about the Carolina Wrens on our deck! Oh, and I love the page you put this handsome guy on!
I want to live with you!!! You have the most amazing 'everyday life' photos!!! This layout is beautiful! The colors, the embellishments, the clusters... Absolutely awesome! I haven't had a chance to look at her starting point... But this is definitely a lift. Just love it!!!
Post a Comment