Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sketch to Page

Sketch to Page by HikerCynthia
Sketch to Page, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Quick post tonight...it's almost time for "Burn Notice" and I love that show!! ;-)

I followed Shimelle's sketch today. She meant it to be used for photo booth strips, but I used 3 photos I took with my cell.

The larger paper is Little Yellow Bicycle (Acorn Hollow) as are the green pieces on the far right. The yellow piece is the back side of We R Memory Keepers' Country Livin' (Flower Field.)

I added cork stickers, wood triangle thingys and a butterfly. Plus some fun Pebbles sticker letters, along with my beloved Authentique tiny letters.

OK, I gotta run! Can't be late for Michael Westen! =D



~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I like how you made your own photo strip! We've had a blue tailed skink sunning on our front steps. I'm always afraid he'll get in the house when DH leaves the door ajar. I love him outside but don't like critters inside!