Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hoo Me??

Hoo Me?? by HikerCynthia
Hoo Me??, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Barred Owls are easily identified by their call, which sounds like, "Who cooks for you, who cooks for you all?" Sometimes their call is abbreviated to "hoo all," thus the title for my page...Hoo me?

This is the backside of the Webster's Pages paper I posted yesterday.

I added the journaling on this page--which is probably the only writing I'll do for this series of photos.

I kept it pretty clean-and-simple, like the rest of the pages are/will be, using lots of greens, blues with accents of yellow and orange.

In the top right corner...the fun little bread bag "tie" idea is from the Real Life Page Tabs by Evalicious. I just cut the paper down to the size I wanted, punched the heart, and then stapled the paper with Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher. Or as my mom likes to call it--the Tiny Attacker. Heh.


That's it for me today. Back to working on another owl page!



~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such a handsome fellow! A beautiful page, Cynthia!

sally said...

Seems your owl is quite a cutie, lucky you having him visit like that. Last time we had one in the garden during daylight was years ago & that's despite living beside woodland :-)

Sally