You might have noticed a theme running through my scrap pages lately...the Great Outdoors! I live in a very rural area--not cow rural, but tree and forest rural. And there's always something exciting going on outside! I do tend to take lots of pictures of those exciting events. Which makes my 'everyday' scrap pages full of wildlife!! ;-)
But I promise--these will be the last crow photos! =D
This page is really way cooler in person. I cut the strips of paper by hand, making big scallops. I cut it messy on purpose. Then I used Pop Dots randomly under a few of the scallops.
It's a fun, messy look and I think I'll use the layout again. I got the inspiration from Shimelle's sketch.
The paper is very old (and very loved and very hoarded) Cosmo Cricket--the Mr. Campy line.
The journal card and the little letters are from Simple Stories, 24-Seven line. The big letters are Thickers.
Thanks so much for dropping by today!
~Cynthia
But I promise--these will be the last crow photos! =D
This page is really way cooler in person. I cut the strips of paper by hand, making big scallops. I cut it messy on purpose. Then I used Pop Dots randomly under a few of the scallops.
It's a fun, messy look and I think I'll use the layout again. I got the inspiration from Shimelle's sketch.
The paper is very old (and very loved and very hoarded) Cosmo Cricket--the Mr. Campy line.
The journal card and the little letters are from Simple Stories, 24-Seven line. The big letters are Thickers.
Thanks so much for dropping by today!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
You cut those scallops by hand?!!! Talk about needing a steady hand! And I love how you made the pictures look like a negative strip with the black ribbon.
your messy scallops are fabulous, cynthia! love this page and pics!
Post a Comment