I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I am certainly praying for comfort and strength for you and your family in the coming days.
Hi Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you can be comforted by your family and friends.Laura xx
I'm so sorry, Cynthia.
So sorry to hear about your loss and the pain your family is feeling. Your family is my prayers.
Oh, Cynthia. I'm so sorry. I'd been behind on visiting. I pray that you and your family will find solace. Do you share your snail mail address? My email address is on my blog. Hugs.
I got your sweet email, Cynthia, but no snail mail address! I promise not to come see you.
Oh no CynthiaI am so very, very sorry!I have only just caught up from being away and have read this sad news.I lost my Dad suddenly too many years ago now and it is so painful and hard to come to terms with.I hope you and your family are coping OK. My condolences to everyone.Take care.Love and a huge tight cyber hugJules xxx
so sorry to hear of your loss will keep you and your family in our prayers.
cynthia, i'm so very sorry about your dad. hugs and prayers to you and your mom. i've missed your sweet creativity, and promise as, soon as, this eye isn't throbbing, i will be back, ok:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I am certainly praying for comfort and strength for you and your family in the coming days.
Hi Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you can be comforted by your family and friends.
Laura xx
I'm so sorry, Cynthia.
So sorry to hear about your loss and the pain your family is feeling. Your family is my prayers.
Oh, Cynthia. I'm so sorry. I'd been behind on visiting. I pray that you and your family will find solace. Do you share your snail mail address? My email address is on my blog. Hugs.
I got your sweet email, Cynthia, but no snail mail address! I promise not to come see you.
Oh no Cynthia
I am so very, very sorry!
I have only just caught up from being away and have read this sad news.
I lost my Dad suddenly too many years ago now and it is so painful and hard to come to terms with.
I hope you and your family are coping OK. My condolences to everyone.
Take care.
Love and a huge tight cyber hug
Jules xxx
so sorry to hear of your loss will keep you and your family in our prayers.
cynthia, i'm so very sorry about your dad. hugs and prayers to you and your mom.
i've missed your sweet creativity, and promise as, soon as, this eye isn't throbbing, i will be back, ok:)
Post a Comment