Susan Raihala over on the Simplicity blog has been busy, busy, busy making incredible Clean-And-Simple cards.
I totally love her style. I especially LOVED these cards and decided to, once again, shamelessly copy them.
Shamelessly.
It's super simple and super CAS.
Stamp a cupcake.
Draw a line.
Stamp a sentiment.
The end.
You could totally do this for any event too. I'm thinking....how easy are Christmas cards going to be this year, eh??? ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (both images)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Spice Marmalade)
ETC: Faber-Castell (PITT Pen, Black); Tim Holtz (Design Ruler)
Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you get time to Craft Happy this week. And thanks for stopping in today! =D
~Cynthia
I totally love her style. I especially LOVED these cards and decided to, once again, shamelessly copy them.
Shamelessly.
It's super simple and super CAS.
Stamp a cupcake.
Draw a line.
Stamp a sentiment.
The end.
You could totally do this for any event too. I'm thinking....how easy are Christmas cards going to be this year, eh??? ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (both images)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Spice Marmalade)
ETC: Faber-Castell (PITT Pen, Black); Tim Holtz (Design Ruler)
Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you get time to Craft Happy this week. And thanks for stopping in today! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Eeep! The two-line sentiment and happy orange cupcake are so fabulous!! I hadn't thought about Christmas cards with this design, but you've got my wheels spinning now!!!
Simply wonderful! And a perfect formula for Christmas cards!
Post a Comment