I haven't been creating too much lately, but I just had to play along with Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of 2012.
This month's tag was all about the industrial grunge. I didn't have all of Tim's goodies, but I had so much fun improvising!
I used metal tape, Alcohol Inks, Grunge Board, metal numbers and stuff from my stash.
For the record....Tim's Tags are total therapy. =D
Thanks so much for all your kind words the past few weeks. They have meant so much to me!
~Cynthia
This month's tag was all about the industrial grunge. I didn't have all of Tim's goodies, but I had so much fun improvising!
I used metal tape, Alcohol Inks, Grunge Board, metal numbers and stuff from my stash.
For the record....Tim's Tags are total therapy. =D
Thanks so much for all your kind words the past few weeks. They have meant so much to me!
~Cynthia

29 comments:
You dis a great job on this month's tag. I agree....total therapy.
I love how fun you made your tag :).
Great job on your tag! Love it!
Great job on the tag. Love the crown you used.
Great tag, love your take on it.
Love your tag. Improvising is so much fun! You never know what you will end up with.
Hi Cynthia
A fabulous tag!
Love the background very, very much.
So pleased you are still able to craft. Hopefully that will help you through things.
Hope you are OK. I have been thinking of you.
Love Jules xx
You are so right Cynthia about TH's tag being therapy! Yours is just stunning. Love the improvisation. Anne xx
Your tag is really wonderful .
The background looks great and I love the crown on it.
Anke
Your tag came out good! I like the bus token and your faux rivets -- isn't that a fun technique with the pen?
It's so good to see you back at creating, Cynthia. Love all the metal look! You improvise so well!
love your tag! Was little complicate to find all what I need for the tag:-)
Have a great day
elma from germany
Very nice take on Tim's tag! Thanks also for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
This is my favorite one yet! Wait- I keep saying that each time you do this, don't I...totally get what you mean about it being therapy!
I love how your metal technique turned out!! Love the crown too!
Beautiful tag! Love the crown!
Fantastic Tag. I had such fun creating mine too. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx
Hi Cynthia...Your Tim tag is cool! I love your design. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such an awesome comment! You totally made my day! <3 Candy
Excellent tag! His work really is therapy for the soul :0)
This is a fab version of Tim's tag Cynthia, love your substitutions...it's all about making it your own, & using what you've got, isn't it?!
Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog.
Have a great weekend,
Alison x
Try again! I'm glad I found you, lovely take on Tim's tag, lets hope we both win the lottery aye? Best wishes, x
Hey your tag is gorgeous. What a great background. The crown is just perfect
I love your tag Cynthia. The tape measure on the bottom really sets it off. Thanks for visiting my blog also and the kind comment.
Thanks for popping by Cynthia and for the lovely comment you left. I see you are playing along too! I think the improvisation when we don't have all the Tim goodies is half the fun. Your crown makes a fab alternative embellishment. Great tag Cynthia
Hi Cynthia what a fabulous take on Tim's card. Love the crown brilliant improvising . TFS your newest follower Annie x
Awesome tag! Thanks for the comment on my blog as well! I love the way your foil tape looks! And I totally agree, Tim's tags are total therapy!! :) Have a great week!
Wow, awesome tag, love the crown!!
I love the faux riveting you did, beautiful job!I do love that crown, how come I don't have it ... yet ;)
Have a wonderful day!
Majo
Post a Comment