Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sympathy, Part Two

Sympathy, Part Two by HikerCynthia
Sympathy, Part Two, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Thanks for all the super nice comments on yesterday's card!! As you can see from today's offering...I tried again.

By the time I get satisfied with this make, it will be too late to send it! :-o

I used the same recipe for this card as I did yesterday. I found the card (and the inspiration) over on My Little Slice of Bliss--Emily Keaton's blog.

I stamped the grass image, then stamped it off one time to the right. I stamped the sentiment and scored three lines on the right edge. Finally, I adhered the panel to a card blank.

For some odd reason (operator error??) the color of the cardstock--which is a lovely pale sage green--didn't really translate well on either of these cards. Just use your imagination, OK? =D



Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (sage green cardstock); Recollections (ivory card blank)
Stamps: Endless Creation (sentiment); Great Impressions (grass #304)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Scor-Buddy



Thanks for stopping in!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cynthia, you are being too hard on yourself! This is another perfect sympathy card! I love the scored lines on top and bottom at different lengths. It takes a nice design and makes it great!