This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge is being hosted by Susan Raihala over on her Simplicity blog. Her challenge is to stamp your image/images all the way to the edge of the page/card, without going *off* the edge.
Here's my take! And it's also a CASE of Susan's card. Heh heh.
I stamped the sentiment then I stamped the ladybug.
The end.
OK, just one more thing. That sentiment is one of my newest acquisitions. I saw it in the store and decided it was the perfect font and the perfect size. I have other happy birthday stamps that are either larger or smaller. This one fits perfectly between them. And I LOVE that it looks hand written. Sweet!!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Endless Creations (birthday stamp); Stampin Up (ladybug, from unknown set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot); Distress Marker (Black Soot, Fired Brick)
And that's it for me! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
~Cynthia
Here's my take! And it's also a CASE of Susan's card. Heh heh.
I stamped the sentiment then I stamped the ladybug.
The end.
OK, just one more thing. That sentiment is one of my newest acquisitions. I saw it in the store and decided it was the perfect font and the perfect size. I have other happy birthday stamps that are either larger or smaller. This one fits perfectly between them. And I LOVE that it looks hand written. Sweet!!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Endless Creations (birthday stamp); Stampin Up (ladybug, from unknown set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot); Distress Marker (Black Soot, Fired Brick)
And that's it for me! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
~Cynthia

5 comments:
Hi Cynthia
That is a lovely script on your sentiment>
Love ladybirds!!!
Have a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Just stop by to see what you have been up to lately. :) I am loving your cards! This one that goes to the edge with the ladybug is so pretty in it's simplicity! Sometimes less is more, as is the case with this card!
Sweet indeed. Just love it when you find the right stamp that fits the bill. Love this card 'on the edge'. Sx
That is a beautiful sentiment! I love the handwritten look and the cute ladybug!
love the cute lady bug stamp--adorable!
Post a Comment